Saturday, January 28, 2012

An update

You know I thoroughly enjoyed reading my past post, it's pretty funny how frustrated you can get when trying to lose weight.

Here is the rest of my Week 3 and Week 4

Week 3
Wednesday- Bikram
Thursday-Chest and Back
Friday-Core
Saturday- Legs and Back

Week 4
Monday- Shoulders and Arms
Tuesday- No workout my new diet pills made me sick today
Wednesday-Bikram
Thursday- Core
Friday- Legs and Back
Saturday-...I am trying to motivate myself ugh

So last Saturday night Darrin and I went to a health and fitness store and spoke with a guy who used to be a professional body builder. He now developes eating and diet plans for anyone needing help. He recommended some new protein powder and carbohydrate powder for us to use when we work out so that our muscles can get the nutrients they need before and after we work out. I also started some fat burning pills but you definitely need to eat soon when you take them or you get sick....refer to my Tuesday! I was warned I would probably put on weight at first then it would stop to drop pretty quickly. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin, its your cuz Karen
    I stalked you out and found this on pinterest.
    You should look into Kettlebell as a workout. Love it and have lost almost 30lbs. STill have more to go, but YEA!

    Later.

    ReplyDelete