Sunday, March 25, 2012

Under

Boo-ya under 150 baby...just barely but hey a girl has got to celebrate.

Yesterday I tried a different workout, I went to a highschool and used their track to run speed training (basically I would sprint on the straight parts of the track and jog on the rounded areas.) After about 25-30 min I ran the steps outside the track, it wasn't so much that is was tough but rather scary because the stairs were really narrow and running down them brought on thoughts of a broken neck and no one seeing me.

I alternated running stairs with chair dips and push-ups.

I recommend this workout because you don't need a gym to get a workout, and with the weather getting better it's just nice to be outside enjoying it.

Week 12

Monday- Insanity Plyo
Tuesday- Shoulders and Arms
Wednesday- Bikram(back on it again)
Thursday- Chest and Back
Friday- Off....meh I ate Junior mints instead
Saturday- Track Day!!

Have a happy and healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment