Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I realized it has been almost 4 years since posting here but from time to time I look. Ack and read what I have accomplished at that time. I am still on a never ending journey to lose weight after having another baby last year. And of course with each child it fets more and more difficult. As of now I am doing a mix of P90X and Insanity because they get the job done. In January I really started to get serious about losing the baby weight and have lost 17 pounds since then. I on a plateau right now so the only thing that is going to kick that is re-evaluating my nutrition. As you can imagine that is especially tough this time of year, I have already enjoyed several mini candy bars from our trick or treating haul. If anyone in the blog universe still reads this, how are you resisting temptation around all these holiday treats?

No comments:

Post a Comment